Another guest theme this week, and this time from my good follower friend Philosophy Through Photography in India. The email I received had a number of suggestions to choose from but the one I went for was “Kitchen items close up or macro” and we agreed that since the kitchen is part of our daily routine, it should not be a problem for many of our followers. Equally it doesn’t require anyone to go outside, climbing mountains, jump out of aeroplanes, waiting for flowers to bloom, etc etc it can be done in the “comfort of lockdown and in complete safety”! So, get creative, pick a gadget or two, or your favourite gadget, create a nice setting, a good background and ….. snap away while you’re having a cup of tea, a cup of coffee or ….. a glass of wine. Here’s mine, they are our favourites and most used, can you tell what they are?
Last Week’s Roll Of Honour #8 Sport
- That Travel Lady in Her Shoes
- Marilyn Unmasked
- Two Sisters Blog
- Travel With Me
- Philosophy Through Photography
- Musings of an Inconsistent Libyan
- Maris Travels With Her Camera
- Now At Home
- Hops Skips and Jumps
- Travels With Ali
- A Prairie Perspective
- View From The Back
- Tea With a Ninja
Each week I am selecting a single theme to point my camera at or display a few photos from my collection as a way to brighten up the week as we enter a new year which we all hope will be brighter than the last. If you would like to join me in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
- 1. Follow me to discover the weekly theme I have chosen.
- 2. Select a few photos related to the week’s theme
- 3. Post your own photos that week, any day you like.
- 4. Include a caption with each photo so we know what/where it is
- 5. Include a link to my blog in your post so that I am notified and can follow you back
- 6. Add a pingback/link to YOUR post in the comment section of MY post on that weeks theme.
- 7. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
- 1. I will follow you back
- 2. I will encourage other posters to follow you
- 3. I will list each blogger in my weekly post in arrears