Photography is one of those activities we can all have fun with and blog about, at home, in the garden, walking the streets, in the countryside, in a museum or gallery ….. the opportunities are endless. You can be a wizard or a novice with a camera or a smartphone, or a crafty manipulator with Photoshop, or Lightroom or Snapseed. It really doesn’t matter how you create your image because in the end it is a work of art, a creation, a memory, and possibly a source of inspiration to others. Blogging your images is easy too, few words needed, let the picture tell the story. And, very importantly in these strange times, it can give us a distraction, a positive focus, connect us with others, and build a community via our blogs. So why not join in, start snapping and sharing with me.
Each week I am selecting a single theme to point my camera at or display a few photos from my collection as a way to brighten up the week as we enter a new year which we all hope will be brighter than the last. If you would like to join me in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1. Follow me to discover the weekly theme I have chosen.
2. Select a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to my blog in your post so that I am notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. I will follow you back
2. I will encourage other posters to follow you
3. I will list each blogger in my weekly post
Theme #1 Architecture
Today is the first challenge theme, #1Architecture so give it a go, challenge your camera with different angles, lighting, time of day etc etc. Here’s my own first offerings on the architecture theme: