A Life in the Year of Jeremy Corbyn
Politics in the U.K. has become a real mess due to a complex mixture of factors including the Brexit Referendum, the rise of political correctness, gender politics, weaponisation of social media, welfare and health services over stretched, extreme polarisation of parties and demography. Personality politics is rampant with accusations occurring against all and sundry based on supposed incidents of misogyny, bullying, racism, hate speech, Islamaphobia, and more. Ministers have lost their jobs in several high profile cases. Yet the leader of the U.K. parliament opposition party (Labour), has so far sailed sublimely through accusations and evidence of:
- Fraternising with IRA terrorists
- Calling the terrorist organisation Hamas, his friends
- Engaging in anti Semitic behaviour
- Turning a blind eye to his party’s thuggery movement, Momentum
- Negotiating a separate Brexit deal with the EU
- Working with Soviet spies and providing them with information during the Cold War via the Czech embassy
You couldn’t make this up if you tried!
So if you find all of these things incredible, that the possible next prime minister of the U.K. might be an extreme left wing communist, here’s a few predictions of dear Jeremy’s year to come so that you weren’t warned:
- April, visits Moscow to brief President Putin of how to undermine U.K. sanctions following the nerve gas attack in Salisbury. Denies any involvement.
- May, visits North Korea, but denies it!
- June, promotes Diane Abbott to the House of Lords in the Queens Birthday Honours but says she was nominated by the Labour Party membership, not by him!
- July-September, takes a walking holiday around Palestine taking in a trek through the tunnels under the Egyptian border and Jerusalem. Asserts that he was in Portugal really.
- October, sets out the Labour Party Manifesto which promises to:
a. Unilaterally overturn the Brexit referendum
b. Nationalise railways, banks, energy supply companies, water companies, farming, bus companies, Jamie Oliver, Manchester United, the Queen …..
c. Award the right to vote to 16 year olds and remove it from those over 65
d. Remove Britain’s nuclear weapons system and become a non aligned nation
- December, presides over the worst election result in history for a major U.K. party with only 13% of the vote. Says he had nothing to do with creating the manifesto and vows to fight on to make Britain a socialist country.
Here’s what we were saved from by destroying Corbyn and his thugs